Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-29 Origin: Site
There are no workers in the workshop of the automated factory, and the machine is running automatically... It seems that all this is no longer just a dream. As early as 2015, the Chinese government announced the "Industry 4.0" Chinese version of "Made in China 2025". The entire system consists of three parts: smart products, smart production, and smart factories. In the realization of smart factories, LED industrial lighting is an indispensable part. So, we can't help asking, how is the development of LED industrial lights today? Will it change in response to changes in the trend of the times?
Here is the content list?
LED industrial lighting, the big charm of the niche market.
The advantages of LED industrial lights in life scenes.
Precautions for the use of LED industrial lights.
In fact, compared to home and commercial lighting, LED industrial lights to seem to be only a relatively small and low-key member of the entire lighting family; compared to the high frequency in media reports such as plant factories, automotive lighting, infrared and ultraviolet LEDs, and optical communications. Vocabulary, LED industrial light is a relatively unpopular word, but this will not affect its charm in the slightest. With the continuous increase in LED replacement demand and the support of relevant government subsidies, the LED industrial light market is growing rapidly.
According to the survey results of relevant market research institutions, the global LED industrial light market in 2016 reached 2.932 billion U.S. dollars and will grow at a rate of more than 16% per year. It is expected to reach 3.935 billion U.S. dollars in 2018. The LED industrial light market will reach 2.932 billion U.S. dollars in 2020. US$5.204 billion. And my country's industrial electricity consumption has always accounted for more than 70% of the entire society's electricity consumption. The demand for industrial energy saving is strong, and the huge market space also makes my country's LED industrial lamp penetration rate expected to further increase. According to forecasts, in 2015, LED products will only account for 6% of the entire LED industrial light products. It is estimated that in 2035, the market penetration rate of LED industrial lights will reach 86%.
At present, the users of LED industrial lights are mainly foreign-funded enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and some outstanding private enterprises. Among them, foreign-funded enterprises have advanced management and environmental protection concepts, accept LED earlier, and have relatively clear requirements on the relevant knowledge and technical parameters of LED industrial light products. They are enterprises that started to use early; while state-owned enterprises and central enterprises are in order to correspond to national energy-saving and emission-reduction policies. , Has also begun to use LED industrial lights to replace ordinary light sources; some excellent private enterprises have gradually accepted LED industrial lights in order to control production costs and improve their overall competitiveness.
1. LED industrial lights to use a single high-power LED lamp bead as the light source, using a unique multi-chip 3030 light source design, imported high brightness, high thermal conductivity, low light decay, pure light color, no ghosting, etc.;
2. The unique heat sink design of the LED industrial lights, perfectly combined with the driving power supply, effectively conducts and diffuses the heat, thereby reducing the temperature in the lamp body, effectively ensuring the life of the light source and the power supply;
3. The surface of the radiator is treated with anodizing and anti-corrosion, and the structure is compact and beautiful;
4. Green and environmentally friendly, no pollution, no lead, mercury and other polluting elements, no pollution to the environment;
5. Good color rendering, more realistic presentation of the actual color, a variety of light colors can be selected, can meet the needs of different environments, eliminate the depression caused by the high or low color temperature of traditional lamps, and make the vision more comfortable. Improve people's work efficiency;
6. Adopt constant current and constant voltage control, suitable for wide voltage, overcome the power grid, noise pollution, and unstable lighting caused by the ballast, and avoid the irritation and fatigue caused to the eyes during work;
7. Good decorative effect, special surface treatment technology, novel appearance, simple installation, convenient disassembly, and wide application range.
1. The workplace where older workers are located must have higher illuminance and color rendering of LED industrial lights.
2. For areas where staff need to work at night, it is recommended that the illuminance of LED industrial lights is not less than 500 lux.
3. Increasing the illuminance of LED industrial lights may reduce the error rate. In areas where errors may continue to exist, higher illuminance is recommended.
4. It is necessary to consider the contrast between the working surface and the ambient brightness and a good contrast of the illuminance of the LED industrial lamp, which can reduce errors and reduce fatigue.
5. In the high-speed operation and error-prone areas and nearby areas, it is recommended to use a higher illuminance and color rendering light source.
6. In a working area without windows or natural light, lower illuminance is easy to make people emotionally depressed. In order to make the staff feel comfortable and happy, it is recommended to use a light source with higher illuminance and high color temperature, and the illuminance should not be less than 500lux.
Did the above introduction give you a better understanding of LED industrial lights? Please visit our company's official website for more information.